After spraying Lysol, you should keep your pets clear of it for a while. The most dangerous period of time that Lysol can adversely affect your pets is right when you are spraying. Take a quick look around and do a mental check on where your pets are. Once you鈥檝e sprayed, dry and keep your pets clear of the affected area for at least10 minutes.
People also ask
Is Lysol disinfectant spray safe for cats?
No. Apparently the active ingredient in most Lysol products is Benzalkonium chloride which is dangerous to cats. Don’t worry about it this time, but don’t use it where she can get at treated areas in future and make absolutely sure it’s not stored where she can get at it.
What happens if a dog Lysol?
Besides alcohol, Lysol also contains phenol which can be extremely dangerous for your dog. Dogs can get phenol poisoning by licking at their paws, by skin contact with a disinfected area or by ingesting toxic fumes.
How long should you leave Lysol cleaning spray on Your House?
According to the manufacturer you should leave the spray on a surface for up to 10 minutes to kill all germs and viruses. After that you should wipe with fresh water or a wet towel any surface that will come into contact with food, children or pets to reduce Lysol toxicity. Basically, you disinfect the house and then clean it all over again.
How long after spraying Roundup can I let my dog out?
How long after spraying Roundup can I let my dogs out? Waiting Period. According to the label, Roundup is safe for pets and children to walk on as soon as it’s dried completely. Monsanto doesn’t suggest this for the safety of your pets, but to keep pets from tracking wet Roundup to other areas of your lawn or flowerbeds.